Enhance the professional on-line image of your business with a website from BBI.
Call BBI Now
Website design and Hub strategy comes down to four distinct considerations:-
- Analysis of audience online behaviour
- Understanding where your business sits in this digital environment
- Understanding of where you want to be to take advantage of a multi-channel world
- Understanding that coordination needs collaboration – that’s where we come in.
We help with web design, strategic development and updates to your website. We offer services and expertise gained from years of knowledge about how people use websites and what they expect from them. Come to talk to us about how we design website hubs - You would be welcome at any time to visit our offices in High Wycombe, just off the M40 between London and Oxford, to meet the team and discuss your website design requirements.
In a radically changed online environment, our website design service experience and expertise is an asset to the development of structure, mapping, design and the online positioning of client websites.
Great content makes a great platform, but having strong text and images is just the start. Our website design and development services are focused on usability and UX both within the site and accessing the site. We aim for visitors to engage strongly during their visit and that they find what they’re looking for. To do this, our website design and build methodology includes:
- Developing total web integration for the site
- Incorporating SEO and SEM principles
- Mapping the internal structure of the website
- Providing distinct website designs with the target audience in mind
- Ensuring legibility of text and DDA compliance
- Ensuring the website design includes no left to right scrolling
- Including the menu on every page of the website design
- Ensuring external links open in new browser windows
- Ensuring minimal clicks to reach required information
- Ensuring the site is fully indexed on Google, Bing! and Yahoo!
- Ensuring the website design and content is optimised for SEO
Using UX (user experience) website design principles and web development practices, we can provide a level of service that is hard to match. For a consultation to discuss which of our website design services are ideal for your business, or a free audit of your existing website content, contact us to arrange a visit to our High Wycombe branch, schedule a meeting at your own offices or request further information of this or any other of our services.