Email marketing can provide excellent ROI Return on investment, calculating benefit derived from expenditure and we believe is an essential part of a balanced marketing strategy. Particularly in the B2B Business to business, referring to activities between companies as opposed to those targeted at consumers
arena there is invariably a need to design campaigns that are focused on specific targets. Email marketing is exceptionally good at this.
- Messages can be designed for broad industry and regional categories or limited niche markets
- Emails can be tailored and/or personalised for audiences selected for their status as existing customer or prospect relationships, specified interests, identified postcodes etc.
- Different text, images, subject lines and timings can be tested with different database segments to establish optimum formats and content
- Links from e-shots and e-newsletters can be created to websites, specific landing pages and social media channels
- Outcomes and response levels from email marketing can be accurately measured and adjustments made to future mailings
If the database used is cleansed, up to date and made up of recipients that have opted in to receiving the relevant information, then the chances are that positive ROI will follow.
Accessing emails via mobiles is frequently the norm and emails need to be responsively designed for the range of mobile devices. The development of wearable tech is also widely seen as a trend to be considered and email marketers increasingly have to adapt to shrinking screen sizes. Additionally, email marketing programmes need to take into account the range of times and places that their mobile targets may open their emails and adjust scheduling for when they are likely to be at their most receptive.
has a wide experience of creating and implementing email marketing campaigns, either as standalone activities or preferably as part of an integrated marketing and communications strategy.