Just launched by DyNNamite, the AeroDyNN DNN Theme (aka skin) offers more features and functionality than any comparable product on the market.
- AeroDyNN uses the extensive resources of the DNN open source CMS platform to the full
- AeroDyNN comes with a unique Theme Designer module, making it easy and pleasurable to customise the design of your DNN website
- AeroDyNN requires no coding or programming skills!!!
- AeroDyNN allows background colours, menu styles, fonts, links and the visual presentation of a web page or an entire website to be changed or modified at the touch of a button
- AeroDyNN is DyNNamite through and through!
DyNNamite has been an active contributor to the evolution of the DNN platform, notably in the development of Evoq 8.1. The new AeroDyNN Theme shows how its in-depth working knowledge of DNN has been used to create a web development environment that is incredibly rich in features.
AeroDyNN allows users to craft and customise their websites to suit their branding and needs of their individual enterprise, with the scope and flexibility to be truly creative. Its logic and simplicity, based on the helpful modular structure of DNN, means that no training or specialist expertise is required to build professional, high quality websites providing the very best in UX.
DyNNamite is the DNN specialist division of High Wycombe based BBI Brandboost, a team of online communications and marketing experts with wide experience across many industry sectors. Over 8,700 websites worldwide currently use DyNNamite DNN solutions.
Currently rated by 0 people