We are looking for a skilled, creative and positive individual to create content to promote companies' products and services online. As an agency-side role, the successful candidate will need to produce eye-catching and effective content for websites, social media and other platforms for our own brands and our clients.
Many of our clients operate in the B2B arena. Producing visuals and copy to increase brand awareness for these companies - or maintain their front-of-mind status – in a visually-stimulating, attention-grabbing and (most of all) effective way, can be a challenge. We are looking for someone who will relish the chance to be tested every day; someone who will enjoy having to push their creative skills to the limit.
This role will be critical in the quality and effectiveness of all content produced for ourselves and our clients. As a result, an eye for detail and an abhorrence of corner-cutting is essential.
This role will entail some copywriting but mainly for tweets, LinkedIn posts, article précis for newsletters, banners and other short-form entries.
The bulk of the work will be to create attractive ways to post the information, whether as static images, animated gifs, charts, videos, single-side reports or social media stories.
A knowledge of how different types and styles of content appeal to audiences on different social media platforms, as well as an ability to research and identify the platforms most used by the audiences and target markets of our clients, is essential.
Ultimately, you will help our clients reach their target audiences by delivering both useful and appealing online information about their companies and products. At the same time, you will help us to do the same – and gain more clients!
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring and reporting on social media metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Producing single-side, A4 statistical report for a client, using InDesign and exporting once complete to a complete print-ready package and a separate, interactive PDF.
- High level of skill with most Adobe Creative Cloud apps, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder, Spark, Acrobat, Lightroom, Premiere Rush, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, Social Media Marketer or similar role
- Portfolio of content that is easily accessible online
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org